Weatherman Marketing Internship – Summer 2018
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven digital content intern with strong writing skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience in the retail startup world.
The marketing intern will assist in the execution of marketing campaigns, live events and other initiatives for our company, with a strong focus on writing, customer experience and social media.
ACTUAL THINGS YOU’LL DO
- Copywriting for marketing campaigns
- Develop email newsletter copy
- Write website copy
- Create effective, engaging social media posts
- Social media and customer experience management
To be considered, applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Basic Photoshop skills (Illustrator, InDesign a huge plus)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Quick learner who listens and asks good questions
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Positive disposition and ability to play well with others
The internship may be extended into the fall for the right candidate.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
WHO WE ARE
Weatherman represents the convergence of technology, engineering and state-of-the-art design.
The result? The world’s most unforgettable umbrella.
Weatherman was conceived by nationally recognized meteorologist Rick Reichmuth. After years in the field, he couldn’t find an umbrella that met his standards. Leveraging his meteorology expertise and career spent covering severe weather events, Weatherman was born.
For more information, visit weathermanumbrella.com.