Weatherman Coordinator/Operations Analyst
Weatherman is seeking to hire a Coordinator/Operations Analyst to join the team full time. The successful candidate must be an energetic self-starter who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats and managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. The candidate will handle a wide range of support-related tasks that require strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work across the various Weatherman departments.
The position will monitor business operations and work closely with the Weatherman management team about enhancing operation/fulfillment processes and company structure to help increase profitability while identifying opportunities to develop services for clients/customers.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Identifies project requirements across customer service, fulfillment, production by interviewing customers; analyzing operations; documenting results; preparing customer documents.
- Assist in developing problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications; writing programs.
- Assist with preparing sales proposals for custom/corporate orders; research and perform competitive analysis and monitor relevant trends.
- Assist management to develop project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
- Carry out administration as necessary and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Two internships totaling a minimum of six months of experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (focus on XLS + PPT) with a high-level understanding of social media platforms and business software (e.g., Salesforce, etc)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to travel up to 5-10% of the time
Email email@example.com to apply.
WHO WE ARE
Weatherman represents the convergence of technology, engineering and state-of-the-art design.
The result? The world’s most unforgettable umbrella.
Weatherman was conceived by nationally recognized meteorologist Rick Reichmuth. After years in the field, he couldn’t find an umbrella that met his standards. Leveraging his meteorology expertise and career spent covering severe weather events, Weatherman was born.