Weatherman is hiring a Business Operations Summer Intern at our office in Brooklyn, NY. As Business Operations Intern, you will report to our Head of Operations and work on a wide range of strategic and operations projects to enable organizational growth. A successful intern will demonstrate initiative, leadership, creativity, analytical skills and excellent problem-solving abilities.
What you'll be doing
- Work on strategic projects that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Conduct end-to-end analysis to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Analyze new market opportunities, develop your findings and recommendations, and present to management and company leadership
- Assist with automating supply chain processes around on-time fulfillment, holiday planning, and import inbounding
- Partner with the development of best practices and policies for the US and Europe
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Detailed-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent verbal/written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets and data analysis
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of SQL, Shopify, BI tools, or a desire to learn
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
WHO WE ARE
Weatherman represents the convergence of technology, engineering and state-of-the-art design.
The result? The world’s most unforgettable umbrella.
Weatherman was conceived by nationally recognized meteorologist Rick Reichmuth. After years in the field, he couldn’t find an umbrella that met his standards. Leveraging his meteorology expertise and career spent covering severe weather events, Weatherman was born.