Weatherman is seeking a results-driven, experienced marketing and operations manager to launch and oversee our Amazon account.
Founded as a direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand, in the past two years, Weatherman has grown in awareness, sales, and partnerships. Now, we would like to establish our presence and officially offer our products on Amazon as an expanded sales channel. The qualified candidate is analytical, detail-oriented, and an operationally savvy individual who has first-hand knowledge on how to be a successful seller on Amazon.
- Build, launch, and oversee Weatherman’s Amazon Marketplace
- Work with the Amazon ad team to promote Weatherman. Establish an Amazon advertising strategy, budget, and optimize for efficient CPA and ROAS
- Develop and manage relationships with Amazon seller account executives
- Partner with the Weatherman Creative and Marketing teams for all brand assets and marketing images, advertising, and copy to run across Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
- Develop, present and maintain a highly competitive pricing strategy unique to Amazon and aligned with other Weatherman distribution channels
- Review, analyze, and report on Weatherman’s Amazon sales to CRO, CEO, and CFO
- Make recommendations on how to optimize revenue and maintain adequate inventory levels for fulfillment
- Have experience with Amazon’s dashboards
- Solicit Amazon influencer and consumer reviews to maintain a high star ranking (4+ stars)
- Execute best practices for all customer service situations in order to avoid returns, chargebacks, and extraneous shipping costs unique to Amazon
About this Role:
- Previous experience with Amazon back-end, seller accounts, and AMS a must
- Comprehension of and ability to communicate the various types of Amazon accounts and best practices associated with each
- Ability to understand, share and execute on insights from Amazon seller dashboards and analytics
- Experience with developing and maintaining budgets and understanding profit margin
- Performance-driven marketing experience based on CPO/CPA and ROAS
- Understanding order production, fulfillment, and shipping processes and costs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Will report to the CRO and CEO and work in close collaboration with our Operations and Marketing teams
- Part-time position
- Based in Brooklyn, NY and open to discuss working remote and flex hours
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Who We Are:
When one of the nation's most trusted meteorologists, Rick Reichmuth, was unable to find an umbrella that met his standards, he set out to design his own—and Weatherman was born.
Weatherman is the only umbrella on the market to blend unmatched quality with smart technology and ingenious design. The Weatherman app pairs with the Droplet Bluetooth tracker to detect the forecast, then reminds you when you need to take your umbrella along. The tracker also ensures you always know where to find your umbrella and alerts you when you may have left it behind.
Recognized by The Today Show, Fox News, Sports Illustrated, Lonely Planet and Forbes, among others, Weatherman was named Best Umbrella in Golf Digest’s Editors’ Choice Awards in 2018 and 2019, and proudly serves as the Official Umbrella of the LPGA Tour, as well as the umbrella supplier of the U.S. Ryder Cup team.
For more information, please visit weathermanumbrella.com. Follow @weathermanumbrella
Email email@example.com to apply