Weatherman is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our incredibly talented team.
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing, reporting to the Head of Marketing, with a focus on social media and community management. The candidate will need to be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skill set that enables them to brainstorm new initiatives and assist in content creation and management.
Responsible for the coordination and execution of multi-faceted marketing campaigns. Monitors and publishes assigned marketing campaigns. Collaborates with marketing, production, sales, and creative departments to ensure that social media content is coordinated with other operational and selling initiatives. Ensures all content is developed on time and assists with social media copy. Coordinates between external teams, strategy team, and creative team so all content accurately reflects the original intent of the promotion and is published by the intended date. Assists with the daily management of social, including distributing final post links to interested teams, managing server and file systems, maintaining social tools and resources databases, calendar and task management, account setup, and other activities that contribute to the overall marketing team needs.
- Support marketing team with day-to-day activities.
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure plans are efficiently executed.
- Maintain and update asset approval schedules.
- Manage asset delivery between internal teams, studios, external agencies, vendors, and partners.
- Coordinate with production and creative departments on development and delivery of videos, art, and packaging assets as well as broadcast, online, and printed advertising materials.
- Manage and update weekly project status to ensure all projects and deliverables are completed on time.
- Collaborate with customer service teams and marketing teams for proper community management.
- Aid in the execution of industry, lifestyle PR and community-focused events.
- Be the expert on the competitive and industry landscape.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree and 1 to 3 years of professional experience in consumer marketing/advertising.
- A passion for learning, strong knowledge and interest in social media and marketing trends.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management as well as vendors and outside agencies.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Spark, and Canva knowledge are a plus.
- Experience in Commerce Cloud Page Designer a plus.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices.
- Comfortable analyzing data, market, and consumer research.
- Creative thinker with the skills to analyze marketing challenges and develop effective marketing solutions.
Email email@example.com to apply.
Weatherman represents the convergence of technology, engineering and state-of-the-art design.
The result? The world’s most unforgettable umbrella.
Weatherman was conceived by nationally recognized meteorologist Rick Reichmuth. After years in the field, he couldn’t find an umbrella that met his standards. Leveraging his meteorology expertise and career spent covering severe weather events, Weatherman was born.