Weatherman is looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand creative content for marketing purposes.
This is an independent contractor position.
- In collaboration with the Marketing and Design departments:
- Conceptualize and design images, ads and supporting graphics for marketing campaigns following our brand guidelines.
- Assist in the creation of new marketing strategies and digital content to be shared on various platforms.
- Assist in the design, standardization, and updating of our corporate image, brand guidelines and product identity. Assist in evaluating our external brand usage and assuring proper branding execution on all platforms.
- Assist in photoshoots, pre-production, production and post-production including planning, on-set assisting, image retouching and GIF creation.
- Development of worksheets and digital mockups (including logo dimensions, Pantone colors and printing instructions) for co-branded products.
- Must be a student of your craft and be up-to-date on the latest production techniques and creative designs being used in the retail industry and in digital channels
- Bachelor's Degree in Art/Graphic Design preferred. Additional experience in Business, Marketing or Communication preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in design, marketing or a combination, with a robust online portfolio
- Expert-level ability in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Bridge, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- HTML/CSS and coding skills a plus
- Video editing, animation and/or 3D skills a plus
- Must pay high attention to detail and possess excellent grammar and writing skills
Email email@example.com to apply.
Weatherman represents the convergence of technology, engineering and state-of-the-art design.
The result? The world’s most unforgettable umbrella.
Weatherman was conceived by nationally recognized meteorologist Rick Reichmuth. After years in the field, he couldn’t find an umbrella that met his standards. Leveraging his meteorology expertise and career spent covering severe weather events, Weatherman was born.